Thursday, April 28, 2011

Goodnight!

Yes, I usually end my posts that way, but tonight I am starting with it.  I am beyond tired.  After 2 months of 3-4 hours of sleep and the most insane days you can imagine, it is finally really hitting me - bad.  I am about to fall asleep as we speak. 

We are on Tornado watch so I am spending what little energy I have left watching the updates.  I hope we are in the clear, but not sure yet.  I am wishing I had a flashlight in case the power goes out.  I am wishing I had 72 hour kits or emergency packs ready to go just in case.  I am wishing my husband was here to take care of us.  The sirens are going off again.  I am not even sure what that means exactly, but it is the 4th time.  I think the map looks like maybe it has switched to just a bad thunderstorm warning so that would be nice. 

I just fell asleep so I guess that is my cue to go to bed. 

I have so many great updates to tell you and can't wait!  The kids are doing great.  They are improving.  I can see glimpses of my little Wyatt coming out every day and it is a amazing.  Brody is maturing every day and improving as well.  Little Hazel is just a doll.  But sometimes still has that curl right in the middle of her forehead if you know what I mean... :)

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment