Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Life in a Nutshell



I must admit that sometimes I feel like this mom looks.  But the truth is, I wouldn't have it any other way. 



So I am home with my husband this weekend and we are working our tails off.  We have so much to do to get the house ready for the kids to come home.  I am VERY determined to not come home and fall back into any old routines.  I am hiding all of the televisions and movies and getting rid of any toys or food that are not approved.

We also have a list of things we have been trying to get done for weeks but have no time to do them or even talk to each other.  Today we spent most of the day in "meetings" with each other talking, going over things, doing paperwork, etc. etc.  It may not sound fun, but it has been a very enjoyable day!  I love getting things done and crossed off my list - it takes such a weight off of my shoulders. 

To reward ourselves we lounged around and turned on the TV.  It is so weird because I haven't had a TV for over 3 months and it is amazing how it can suck you in so fast :)

A movie was just starting and we were hooked right away.  We had no idea what the movie was or what it was called until after it was over.  It was a comedy and I cried.  Ya - weird.  It wasn't the kind of crying you do when you laugh too hard, it was actual crying.   I think there is something wrong with me :) 

Right now it is 2:00 am in my timezone so I am going to bed, but I will tell you all about the movie tomorrow!

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment