Thursday, June 30, 2011

Still Packing....

Not done and it is 2 a.m.


Yes, all of this plus more you can't see (slide, trampoline and bikes, etc) is all fitting in one minivan.


Apparently the crazy day wore Brody out and it hit him mid-slide.


The boys had their graduation and progress reports today so you will get that update soon!

Oh- and Hazel decided to take a ride on Wyatt's bike despite our telling her no. We turned around to see her screaming on the bike as it sped down the decline driveway... Before we could get to her the bike crashed and Hazel came tumbling after. :(

Poor baby!



Oh- and I hit a parked car. Let's just say this was not my best day. Something I have never done before and I guess I thought now seemed like a good time to try it.

Their Car....


I would say goodnight but not sure I will be going to bed! Instead I will say thanks to all of you who helped us pack and clean and entertain crazy kids. You are awesome!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment