I am back from training and it was absolutely amazing! I missed my family SO much and I think they missed me too :) I really wish I would have posted everyday while I was gone because I am afraid I might forget so many feelings and thoughts that I had. That being said, I have a thousand pages of notes so I know I got all of the important details!!!
I LOVED meeting all of the other trainees and Brain Balance corporate staff. I can't believe how many amazing people were there and I feel so privileged to be a part of this amazing team.
Now that I am home, you wouldn't even believe how much longer my list has gotten! Here is a VERY short summary of what is on my mind right now! (In no particular order...)
- Finish reviewing my lease so we can sign it!
- Meet with my contractor to finalize the bid
- Finalize my floor plan
- Get architect to finalize plans and get them to the city!
- Make 1000 decisions of what I want for my center!
- Start building!
- Start my marketing plan - HUGE! So many things involved in this.
- Start purchasing the supplies on my inventory lists
- Purchase furnishings, etc. for center
- Hire and train the perfect employees :)
- Get my kids ready to start school next week!
- Hopefully see my husband at nights for 5 minutes before we both crash :)
- Continue doing Brain Balance with my boys at home - they are still doing so well!
- Keep my house organized and running including keeping up on dishes, laundry, etc.
- Sleep at least 2 hours a night? (optional)
- Get ready and find clothes for all of us for my sister's wedding in less than a month!
I am going to keep posting (hopefully still daily) because this has been my journal. It has been a lifelong goal of mine to keep a journal and I have finally done it! I know I have been behind the last couple weeks, but I am back!
As for now, we are off to the new school to meet the teachers today and then run 100 errands!
|OUR BRAIN BALANCE CENTER!|