Thursday, July 21, 2011

Big News!

MY BABY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!

I have 4 wonderful beautiful sisters and I love them all dearly.  My youngest sister Amanda is getting married in September and I am so happy for her!  Contrary to what people sometimes think she is NOT My daughter and I am NOT old enough to have a 19 year old!  :)

Amanda came to live with us last August for about 6 months and it was so grand.  She moved here to be Wyatt's behavioral therapist and she was amazing with him.  She taught him so much and I know he taught her so much too :)  They were the cutest little buddies and he misses her a lot.  She was a wonderful and special part of our family and household for those 6 months and we would have kept her forever if we could!  However, a handsome fella by the name of Booker snatched her up and now they are in the middle of planning a wedding! 

We hope that someday Amanda will be back working for us - but this time at our Brain Balance Center where I know she would be amazing and help so many children!

Booker and Amanda

We are so happy for these two love birds and can't wait to see them live Happily Ever After. 

The End :)

2 comments:

  1. That's such a nice picture. I took it right after I beat him at lawn darts. :)

    ReplyDelete