Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to School!

Tomorrow is the big day!  The kids start summer school (just a two week block) but they are so excited! I am not sure Wyatt knows what he is getting into since he has never been to school :)  But he is used to long days and hard work after his behavioral therapy years so this should be cake :)  I am actually the one that is scared because I haven't been to school in years and I am going with them!

I am very excited to see how the kids do at school and to see how they do in this amazing learning environment! 

Our school is in the next state so we have a time change which means we have to leave by 7:00 a.m!  Showers, dressed, lunches packed and gone by 7:00 a.m.! This means I had better get to bed right? 

I can't wait to update you on our school day!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment