- Had three phone consultations - 2 with doctors, one with corporate. Did the time zone thing backwards and thought one was at 10 when it was really at two... that started me off strange. It was really hard talking to doctors about supplements, medications, lab tests, etc. with kids running around a park, climbing all over me and asking for food non-stop. Things are SO much easier with a second person around here!
- Got Wyatt to Brain Balance and he earned a star! So scattered, I didn't take a picture of it. Will have to do it tomorrow.
- Tried to take the kids to the park (while talking to a Dr.) and it was WAY too hot and we had to go home.
- Had lunch, another phone consult and then off to take Brody to Brain Balance. Poor Wyatt thought it was for him and he kept saying "no". Like he was saying "I already did my work today!" It was cute.
- Brody also earned a star! I didn't even know that until later since he just ran out to the car! I will have to get a picture tomorrow.
- Had planned all day to go swimming at our pool with some other BB friends and then found out it was supposed to be closed! Oh no! Wyatt had been saying "swimming" for two days and I was so so sad. I called and asked the office and they said that the roofers didn't make it to that building today so we could swim!
- Went swimming with 3 other BB moms and a total of 8 kids - 6 enrolled in BB. It was a MADHOUSE! We were laughing at ourselves the whole time. The kids were good but nuts! We felt bad (sort of) for the poor people trying to "relax" around the pool. :) There was nothing quiet or relaxing about this pool party!
- At one point another mother and her son came and one of the mom's said "this is the crazy side of the pool" and then Brody yelled something like "Ya! We are the Brain Balance Bunch!" It was pretty funny.
- By the time we got home the kids were ravenous. I hurried with dinner and meds and Wyatt said another prayer completely by himself. This time he said "bless water". So cute.
- Brody fell asleep in the living room, Hazel in my bed and I finally just got out of the shower and it is 11:00 pm. How is that for a scattered day?
|Here is Brody playing with the Jacks! I already posted about how hard he worked to catch the ball. What a good boy!|
|I came in the room and found Paige playing with the foam and she had created the whole alphabet! Okay fine - Wyatt wanted her to do it and helped (a little..) But I think she had a lot of fun :) She was really glad it wasn't messy like Moon Sand!|
|The next day we played with modeling clay and Hazel made herself a beard. Not sure why, but she wanted me to take a picture so here it is!|
Well, that is the end of my randomness tonight! I can't believe I might be to bed before midnight! There is a HUGE part of me that wants to stay up and make muffins for the kids since we are out. We are also out of bacon so this is BAD! Poor Wyatt has nothing for breakfast! I guess it will be hamburgers and smoothies. Yum.
And one last thing.....................................................
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAIGE!
Thank you for being an amazing, wonderful, fun, crazy, thoughtful, selfless friend (with an attitude). You have been with us on this journey from almost the very beginning and you will be with us to the end! Like it or not :) We are so blessed to have you (and your family) as part of our family. Thank you for all that you do. Our children (and countless other children) will have futures because of the help that you so lovingly offer. We are so glad you will be part of our Brain Balance Family too!
We Love you! Tam, Bo, Brody, Wyatt & Haze
See you tomorrow! If you are not too mad to come back ;)