Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hello from Paige!

This is my first time blogging and I am not known for my blogging skills, so this will be short and sweet!
We went to Stone Mountain and everyone had an awesome time. Tammy will update you on everything that happened and post pictures I'm sure.

Oh the reason that I am blogging is because Tam got really sick with a horrible headache. If y'all know Tam is has to be REALLY painful to slow her down! We took care of her and put her in bed! Hopefully she wakes up feeling better. (That way I won't have to blog again;)

Night 

2 comments:

  1. Your children are beautiful, your blog is amazing. My name is Allie, and I am relocating to Atlanta in 9 days with my three boys so that my oldest son, Aidan, can attend Brain Balance. We've been working with the Brain Balance home program since September, and the results have been nothing short of miraculous. We are splitting up our family as well, as my husband will stay home and work his tail off. Your blog gives me hope that I can do this - the idea of being away from home, alone, with my three boys is a little frightening. I know it will all be worth it in the end, though. Thanks for sharing your journey. I would love to keep in touch. My email is allmash@hotmail.com. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete