Sunday, May 15, 2011

Goodnight!

 Wow - I have to be on a shuttle to the airport in 4 1/2 hours and I still need to pack and take a shower somehow!  So this is short and sweet!  Paige sent me these great pics:
What a handsome little guy!  Paige said he was talking a lot and is saying his prayers so good! 


Brody lost his tooth while eating a hot dog!?  (All beef, gluten free, no nitrates of course!)  I thought it would be his top one since it has been loose forever but it was the bottom one!  He is going to have a lot of missing teeth very soon!
Hazel drew a darling picture of Paige.  It looks just like her!!  You are a great artist Haze!

I promise there is more to come when I get home tomorrow!


Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE seeing the picts of the kids. I miss them (and all of you) very much!

    ReplyDelete