Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Boys are Here!

This is so exciting!  Both of our husbands are here for the Holiday weekend!  We have a FULL day planned today and we must get packed up.  You see before we can leave for a day of fun (hiking, climbing, sliding, riding, pedaling, etc!) we have to make 3 packs of turkey bacon (organic, nitrate free), and cook about 8 hamburgers to take with us.  We need to wash grapes, apples and strawberries as well as gather all of the freeze dried fruit we have left in the house (Wyatt has eaten it all in the last week!)  Then we need to get lots of water, the pumpkin muffins and any snacks/food the guys want.  Next comes the extra clothes and outfits for all the kids, the stroller, the harness for Wyatt (which I don't think we will need anymore!) Shoes and socks (which I don't know if we even own..), a blanket and then jackets for night time.  I am sure there is more, but that is all I can think of for right now. 

In addition to that, we still have to feed them all breakfast, make smoothies, do medicine and supplements and the exercises are going to have to wait until tomorrow!  (We usually take Sunday off but we are going to trade today)

It is 9:17 and I wanted to leave at 9:00 and we haven't even done the above yet!  Ahhhh! 

I better get going so we can get to our destination on time but just wanted to give you a quick update.  Sorry I didn't post last night!  (I am really saying that to myself...)  I will have to post tonight too and maybe that will make up for it.  I picked Bo up from the airport late and I had only gotten 2 hours of sleep the night before so I guess I just fell asleep! 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment