Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day of Beauty!

My husband took the day off since I am in town and he had planned a fun day to celebrate Mother's Day.  It was a total surprise and I had no idea where we were going.  He had told me that we had to be there by 2:30 and we would be there until 5:30.  What could it be??

We ran some errands, got some lunch and then finally ended up at our destination......

A DAY SPA!

When we pulled up I said "you aren't just dropping me off for three hours are you?"  He said "nope".  

He had booked a Mother's day special which included a massage, a facial and a pedicure!  And the best present of all....  He did them all with me!  We had a couples massage, we each got a facial and then sat together for our pedicures!  Bo wanted to paint his toes, but I put my foot down ;)

He loves getting massages, but the other two he did just to be with me.  Isn't he great?!  

After that, we ran some more errands, grabbed some dinner and headed home.  

Now it is almost midnight and I have to get up at 4 am to head to the airport and I haven't even packed yet!  

I had so much fun here and it was so nice to have a break but I also miss the kids!  (ok - and you too Paige!)

I can't wait to see them tomorrow and get back into the craziness that is my life!

Goodnight!

1 comment: