Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tomorrow I will be.....

Going in one of these:

 With her:
Best Mother-in-law in the world!
  To go here:

Artist:  Wyatt -  Stitching:  Teala
 

TO SEE HIM!

Bo - Husband - Sweetheart

I really didn't think I would be going home at all during this 6 month period - but I am!  I am so excited and almost don't remember what my house looks like. 

We have never been at our house without our kids before.  It will be strange but fun!  We will be able to see a movie, go to dinner, sleep in and maybe even talk!  Yahoo! 

I am excited to spend Mother's Day with my husband!  We will miss the kids, but they are in good hands with amazing Paige!

Must do laundry.  Must pack.  Must cook food.  Must sleep. 

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I think she deserves Best Mother-in-Law of the year award!

    ReplyDelete