Friday, October 14, 2011


OUR FIRST FLYER WAS SENT TO THE PRINTERS! 

We have a big women's event coming up next weekend and we are so excited to start sharing Brain Balance with the families in our community.  

I want to thank my amazing staff for all of their hard work lately.  Also thanks to our family members who have helped so much and have been so supportive!

What do you think??


I know I have been gone awhile and it actually makes me so sad.  I have so many posts in the works, but with getting this center running, taking care of my children, etc. there is just not a lot of time!  I will be back soon :)
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome looking flyer and Wyatt is so darn cute. It is very informative and explains the program well. Hope all goes well. Grandma Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graphical work & design too. The flyer is looking so perfect & unique at the same time.
    Brain Balance Program

    ReplyDelete