Friday, April 1, 2011

We Interrupt this Blog to Bring You a Marriage

I have SO many things to share.  The information and ideas are piling up.  The kid updates are being written down and saved, etc, etc, etc. 

However, after careful consideration, I have decided that since I have VERY limited time with my sweet husband - the blog posts are just going to have to wait.  I know, I know - you are all very heartbroken and some of you will have so much free time now that you will not know what to do with yourselves ;)

In the meantime,  I will post little short "teasers" showing you what is to come once posting resumes.

I will tell you that the kids were SO HAPPY to see their papa - (of course I was too!)  They all screamed and ran up to him and hugged him.  The best part was:   Wyatt was sitting in the golf cart when he saw Bo.  He got a huge smile on his face and got really excited and jumped right out of the cart.  He ran right to Bo and hugged him.  Bo spun him around and hugged and kissed him.   The smile on Wyatt's face and the joy you could see in his eyes was totally priceless.  He truly loves his Papa and missed him very much.  It is so fun to see that.  The other two talk about Papa and how they miss him, but we don't get to hear that from Wy.  It is SO rewarding to know that he has a good connection with his Papa!

Papa brought a toy from home for each one of them.  It was so nice of him.  They were very excited and can't wait to play with him tomorrow.  Here is a picture of them reunited!




**********TEASER**********

You better believe there is a story behind this!  



Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment