Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Hazel!

Hazel in her Belle dress ready for her Belle Birthday Party
I can't believe my beautiful girl is 4 years old.  She talks more like she is 10....  She is a sweet, special little girl and we love her very  much!

She had a wonderful birthday party yesterday along with all of our other festivities.  I have about 500 pictures (not kidding) from this weekend to sort through and then I will post photos and updates. 

I wish I had time to catch up right now but I have to leave in exactly 12 hours for New York!  I have to pack what I will need for 2 weeks, do laundry, go to church, say goodbye to all my family that came to town for the weekend, clean the house, tie up loose ends, pay bills, etc.! 

It has been a crazy few days but we survived and had a great time being together as a family. 

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment