Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Journey Begins

Today - Monday March 14th, I am relocating with our three children to a new City across the country for our two boys to attend a Brain Balance Center. My amazing husband will be staying home so that he can work to support this new adventure. He has been willing since day one of diagnosis to do whatever it takes to help our children and family have a better quality of life and hopefully be free of Autism.

I didn't want to make this blog private because I want other parents who are searching for answers, options, and help to be able to find it and that it may be of some help to them or someone they love. If you would like more information or details or have questions, feel free to leave comments and leave your email address and I would be happy to answer questions and help in any way I can.

Please watch the videos I have on the sidebar as well as look at the links, etc. for more information. I will be updating this blog daily to keep our family and friends updated as well as anyone else that would like to follow it and see the progress that our boys make by attending a Brain Balance Center.

Here is the great news! In starting some of the home program they taught me, we have already seen results in 3 weeks! It has been absolutely amazing!

I will give more detail later, but for now I have to pack because I have to be on a plane in 12 hours! So, I need to go pack everything I will need for the next 6 months. Simple task right?

We will miss all of our friends and family, but feel like this is without a doubt the right path for us right now.

Post for Day #1 will be tomorrow - so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you and your family Tam! You are amazing! Praying everything goes well.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best and I hope you make some great memories & achievements too in your journey..!!
    Brain Balance Program at Home

    ReplyDelete